Effective as of November 12th, 2021
If you have a consumer financial product or service with us, we will use and share any information that we collect from or about you in accordance with our U.S. Consumer Privacy Notice
, which offers you certain choices with respect to the use and sharing of your personal information.
1. COLLECTING AND USING INFORMATION
- COLLECTING AND USING INFORMATION
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- THIRD PARTY PROCESSORS
- “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
- CHOICES ABOUT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
- HOW TO CONTACT US
Personally Identifiable Information We Collect Online
We collect Personally Identifiable Information from you through your use of the Site and Services. “Personally Identifiable Information” is individually identifiable information about an individual consumer that we collect online and that we maintain in an accessible form. We collect the following types of Personally Identifiable Information:
Information You Provide
We may collect the following Personally Identifiable Information that you voluntarily provide to us:
Information as You Navigate Our Site
- Contact Us. When you choose to contact us through our online form, we collect your first and last name, email address, telephone phone number, and any Personally Identifiable Information that you choose to submit in the free text fields.
- Get Pre-Qualified. When you apply online for a financial service with us, we collect your, and to the extent applicable, your co-applicant’s first and last name, home address, email address, telephone number, social security number, and date of birth.
- Apply for a Loan. When you complete a loan application online, in addition to the information you provided to pre-qualify, we collect your bank account information, employment information, and information about your assets, debts, and income. We may also collect a copy of your valid U.S. Government-issued or State-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license. You may choose to utilize our third-party processor, RIBBIT, to verify bank and income information. For more information on RIBBIT, please see the section, “Third Party Processors”, below.
- Online Account Access. To register for an online account, we collect your last name, social security number, and date of birth to lookup your account. We may additionally ask for your first name, mailing address, and telephone number. To sign into your online account, we collect your username and password. Loan payments completed through your online account are processed by our third-party payment processors. For more information, please see the section, “Third Party Processors”, below.
We automatically collect certain Personally Identifiable Information through your use of the Site and Services, such as the following:
Information Collected from Other Sources
- Usage Information. For example, pages on the Site you access, the frequency of access, and what you click on while on the Site.
- Device Information. For example, hardware model, operating system, application version number, and browser.
- Mobile Device Information. Aggregated information about whether the Site is accessed via a mobile device or tablet, the device type, and the carrier.
- Location Information. Location information from Site visitors on a city-regional basis.
We may obtain Personally Identifiable Information from other sources, such as lead generators and information about your credit profile or other information from Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax. We also use third-party providers to obtain contact information in order to market certain of our Services via email or on social media platforms.
Third Party Information
How We Use Your Personally Identifiable Information
We use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect to provide the Services to you, to improve our Services and Site, and to protect our legal rights. In addition, we may use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect to:
How We Share Your Personally Identifiable Information
- Process your account registration;
- Process transactions, such as your prequalification or loan application(s);
- Underwrite your prequalification application and/or loan;
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud;
- Review your job application;
- Contact you regarding our or third parties’ products and services that we feel may be of interest to you;
- Communicate with you about our Site or Services or to inform you of any changes to our Site or Services;
- Communicate with you about your transactions;
- Communicate with you about your account and collect amounts you owe;
- Provide support;
- Maintain and improve our Site and Services;
- Defend our legal rights and the rights of others;
- Efficiently maintain our business; and
- Comply with applicable law.
We may share the information that we collect about you in the following ways:
2. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- With our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates;
- With service providers who perform data or Site-related services on our behalf (e.g., email, hosting, maintenance, backup, analysis, etc.);
- For identity verification and fraud prevention;
- With credit bureaus to obtain credit reports;
- To service providers to prepare, deploy and analyze advertising content, including for joint marketing with other companies;
- To non-affiliates for their marketing purposes;
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention;
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that Personally Identifiable Information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that Personally Identifiable Information;
- To any other person or entity as part of any business or asset sales, equity transaction, merger, acquisition or in preparation for any of these events; and
- To any other person or entity where you consent to the disclosure.
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns;
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits, allowing us to customize the Site and Services to your individual needs;
- Advertise new content and services that relate to your interests;
- Keep track of advertisements and search engine results;
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to resolve issues and offer better site experiences and tools in the future; and
- Recognize when you return to the Site.
How You Can Opt-Out of Cookies
Cookies can be blocked by changing your Internet browser settings to refuse all or some Cookies. If you choose to block all Cookies (including essential Cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
You can find out more about Cookies and how to manage them by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org
Advertising Industry Resources
You can understand which entities have currently enabled Cookies for your browser or mobile device and how to opt-out of some of those Cookies by accessing the Network Advertising Initiative’s website
or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website
. For more information on mobile specific opt-out choices, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Mobile Choices website
Please note that these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised. Therefore, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
. To learn more about Google’s partner services and to learn how to opt-out of tracking of analytics by Google, click here
. More information as to Google reCAPTCHA and how it works is available here
3. THIRD PARTY PROCESSORS
To ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate procedures with the service providers we share it with to ensure that it is treated consistent with applicable data security and privacy laws.
We also use third-party processors, for example, to prevent fraud, to facilitate recruitment and our careers page, for cloud storage services, and to provide other Services to you.
4. "DO NOT TRACK" SIGNALS
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, the Site does not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
5. CHOICES ABOUT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Review and Request Changes to Your Personally Identifiable Information
Keeping your account information accurate and up to date is very important. To review or request changes to any of your Personally Identifiable Information, please contact customer service at (833) 907-1734 or contact your local branch
for more information. Please note that we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of our Site, such as administrative and service announcements and these transactional account messages may be unaffected if you choose to opt-out from receiving our marketing communications.
We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect the Personally Identifiable Information we collect and store from loss, misuse, destruction, or unauthorized access. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
7. THRID PARTY LINKS
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Site and Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 13.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US
For questions or concerns about our privacy policies or practices please contact us