1. For typical applicants, loan offers feature quotes for loans with terms of 12 to 60 months. As an example, if you borrowed $7,000 with a 30.04% Annual Percentage Rate (“APR”) and a 60-month term, your payments would be $226.47 per month. This example is based on an average customer with good credit. APRs will not exceed 35.99%. Loan terms (e.g., rates, origination fees and max. loan amounts) apply based on your state of residence and may vary depending on your creditworthiness. Not all consumers will qualify. Additionally, not all consumers will be eligible to apply for an online unsecured loan through Republic Finance’s website. Secured loan applications and closings must be completed with a branch employee, and not on our website. Secured loans will have collateral and insurance requirements. The purchase of any required insurance from Republic Finance is optional. Auto-secured loans require a first lien on a vehicle that is titled in your name, and which has valid insurance. Current customers: some current customers may not be eligible for a loan refinance. All refinance applications and closings must be completed with a branch employee, and not on our website.
2. Based on more than 28,000 feedback responses from Feefo, with reviewers rating our loan application process with a 4.9 out of 5 rating. See all the reviews>>> The average time to complete loan paperwork is less than 12 minutes, but many people complete it in less than 10 minutes. The in-branch loan closing time is an estimated 60 minutes. Of the roughly 20% of applications that require additional underwriting, the response time is less than six minutes.
3. If you qualify for electronic funding, the funds will be deposited in your bank account with 1-2 business days. When closing a loan in a physical Republic Finance office location, you will receive your funds same day in the form of a paper check.
4. Not all consumers are eligible to apply online.
5. Note: Insurance products offered by Republic Finance vary by your state of residence. For more information, contact or visit your local Republic Finance branch.