Download Our Mobile App Today!
Life is unpredictable. But bills still need to be paid. Recover from the unexpected with an emergency loan.
This won't affect your credit score.
An emergency loan is a personal loan that you can use to pay for urgent expenses.1
If you’ve recently experienced a financial crisis, had an accident, or just need extra money to prevent problems, an emergency loan could help.
So, if you’re in a hurry, you can get pre-qualified fast and we’ll be in touch soon.
Applying for an emergency loan is simple:2
Sign loan documents and get your money. If approved, you’ll receive your funds within 1-2 business days. 4
Simply fill out an online pre-qualification form and a specialist will be in touch shortly!
Got a moment? You can pre-qualify in minutes with no impact on your credit score.
Our customers love us. More than ten thousand customers rated us on Feefo an average of 4.9 out of 5 stars last year.
Emergency loans work by providing financial relief when life throws you a curveball.
When the basement floods, the car breaks down, or the doctor’s bill comes in, you might need a little help in the short term. And fast!
Help in the form of a loan can get you funds urgently. You can pay it back later in monthly installments. For many, the loan application process can be completed online; there’s no need to even get off your couch.4
To qualify for an emergency loan, you’ll need to have an acceptable credit history and demonstrate that you can pay the loan back.
Not sure if you might qualify for an emergency loan offer? Prequalifying is a simple way to get started and only takes a few minutes; just check out our online prequalification tool. The check won’t affect your credit score!
You’ll know quickly if you pre-qualify. Then, you can choose a branch location to work with or possibly continue online.
1. For typical applicants, loan offers feature quotes for loans with terms of 12 to 60 months. As an example, if you borrowed $7,000 with a 30.04% Annual Percentage Rate (“APR”) and a 60-month term, your payments would be $226.47 per month. This example is based on an average customer with good credit. APRs will not exceed 35.99%. Loan terms (e.g., rates, origination fees and max. loan amounts) apply based on your state of residence and may vary depending on your creditworthiness. Not all consumers will qualify. Additionally, not all consumers will be eligible to apply for an online unsecured loan through Republic Finance’s website. Secured loan applications and closings must be completed with a branch employee, and not on our website. Secured loans will have collateral and insurance requirements. The purchase of any required insurance from Republic Finance is optional. Auto-secured loans require a first lien on a vehicle that is titled in your name, and which has valid insurance. Current customers: some current customers may not be eligible for a loan refinance. All refinance applications and closings must be completed with a branch employee, and not on our website.
2. Based on more than 28,000 feedback responses from Feefo, with reviewers rating our loan application process with a 4.9 out of 5 rating. See all the reviews>>> The average time to complete loan paperwork is less than 12 minutes, but many people complete it in less than 10 minutes. The in-branch loan closing time is an estimated 60 minutes. Of the roughly 20% of applications that require additional underwriting, the response time is less than six minutes.
3. If you qualify for electronic funding, the funds will be deposited in your bank account with 1-2 business days. When closing a loan in a physical Republic Finance office location, you will receive your funds same day in the form of a paper check.
4. Not all consumers are eligible to apply online.
5. Note: Insurance products offered by Republic Finance vary by your state of residence. For more information, contact or visit your local Republic Finance branch.