FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What information is required to make an online payment?
In order to make a payment online you will need to set up your Republic Finance account. This will require your name, Date of Birth, SSN, and an email.
Once you have set up your online account, you will be able to login and make payments.
Not all features are available for certain account statuses.
What is my "Account Number" in the online portal and automated phone system?
Example: If your Branch ID is "24" and your Republic Finance Account Number is "1234/56789", your information should be entered "24-1234-56789".
Where can I find my Branch ID Number?
Is Online Enrollment required to make an online payment?
Will I receive confirmation of my debit card or ACH payments?
How long does it take for a charge to be removed from my bank statement after my payment has been canceled?
My payment to Republic Finance is being reimbursed. How long does it take for the funds to show back up in my account?
- Charges/Holds will be released within 3-5 business days.
I am having issues enrolling in the online portal. What am I doing wrong?
- Funds will be deposited back into your account within 3-5 business days.
- Please ensure that the below pieces of information are entered correctly. If you are still experiencing issues please contact your local branch.
- Account number – This is a combination of your branch number and account number.
- DOB – Your date of birth should be entered using the following format: MMDDYYYY with no slashes.