FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What information is required to make an online payment?
To make a payment online you will need to enter the following information:
What is my "Account Number" in the online portal and automated phone system?
Example: If your Branch ID is "24" and your Republic Finance Account Number is "1234/56789", your information should be entered "24-1234-56789".
Where can I find my Branch ID Number?
Is Online Enrollment required to make an online payment?
Will I receive confirmations of my payments?
Can I modify or cancel a payment, if needed?
How long does it take for a charge to be removed from my bank statement after my payment has been canceled?
- Yes; you will have until 4:00 p.m. EST on the day the payment is made to modify or cancel.
My payment to Republic Finance is being reimbursed. How long does it take for the funds to show back up in my account?
- Charges/Holds will be released within 3-5 business days
How do charges appear on my bank statement?
- Funds will be deposited back into your account within 3-5 business days
I am having issues enrolling in the online portal. What am I doing wrong?
- Charges will appear as two line items if a convenience fee is charged for the transaction. One line item will be labeled “Republic Finance” and will show your payment on your Republic Finance account. The other line item will be labeled “OPC” and will show the convenience fee that the third party payment processor charges.
- Please ensure that the below pieces of information are entered correctly. If you are still experiencing issues please contact your local branch
- Account number – This is a combination of your branch number and account number
- DOB – Your date of birth should be entered using the following format: MMDDYYYY with no slashes
The following will appear on your bank statement:
"OPC*Republic Finance” or “ACI*Republic Finance."
Indicates payment amount made to Republic Finance
"OPC*Service Fee” or “ACI*Service Fee."
Indicates processing fee charged by Official Payments for all applicable payments.